Double Decker Bus Ride
From discovering basic arithmetic concepts such as addition, subtraction to moving correspondingly with different stages, the double decker bus ride focuses on every part. It brings a theme that engages and motivates children to recognize different space values and patterns. This also helps them to recognize complex calculations while progress with the game strategically.
One of the important focus of this game is to improve the cognitive and critical thinking ability for junior level students, from grades 1 and 2. The double decker game will allow these students to exhibit basic mathematical operations like they’ve studied in their books in a real life scenario. This makes it easier for them to grasp the concepts they’ve studied with the interactive gaming mode.
Moreover, the double decker bus ride game is focused on boosting thinking abilities in children from younger stages. It helps give chance to the kids in going for the winning node, making them competitive from a young age. Not only this motivates them to solve the puzzles more quickly, but it also helps them to engage in different strategic methods. Each method explored means that the children are focusing on improving their skills, which gives them a boost in elevating their thinking abilities.
Core Growth Factors
- Helps improve cognitive and critical thinking
- Elevates mood to engage in learning the fun way
- Strategic thinking is boosted, giving children a head start for the complex education ahead
- Motivates them to create and utilize different strategic models of their level
- Helps engage them in communication
- Eliminates learning barriers that can hinder the progress of their learning capabilities
- Improves energy levels as children are motivated with the increasingly competitive atmosphere
Concept: Addition practice
Grade Level: 1-2