Countable or Uncountable Game
This game brings a lot in the learning process of the students. The game is designed by Smart games academy who are working to improve the educational standards and bring those methods of teachings that are effective and easy for the learning of the students. Countable or uncountable game is a mind game for the students in the classroom where they can differentiate between the items that are easy to count and the items which are not countable. The game is quite similar to the snake game in which the right answer will let the move up with the help of the ladder and the wrong answer will bring you down by the snake attack.
Countable or uncountable game is one of the outstanding ways of making students able to know the basic difference between mathematical values. The method of teaching through games can make the students able to concentrate on the subject with full attention. Countable or uncountable game is an educational game for primary students who find the calculations difficult. There are many countable items present in their surroundings to which they never focus. On the other hand, lots of items are naturally uncountable about which they are not familiar. The game is mainly designed for grade 3 to 5 class in which students are exploring their surrounding
Advantages of Countable or Uncountable games
- This mind game for the student in the classroom helps them to take part in activities based learning.
- The learning abilities of the students are improved by such activities compared with older means of teaching mathematics
- They become aware of the items that can easily be countable in their surrounding
- The concept of lecture-based teaching is modified by the help of activity and discussion-based teaching introduced by Smart games academy
- This type of education is superbly effective and brings a lot in the learning skills of the students.
Concepts : Difference between countable and uncountable.
Grade Level : 3-5