The circulatory system is another complex part of the body. Not only it’s complex itself, but it also takes quite some time into understanding its functionality. That is why it’s important that a unique way of understanding this complex system.
The use of the circulatory system game will allow the children to know more about this system interactively. As in the traditional designs, the system is based on the different parts that are illustrated in the game. The students can pick different points of blood cells. These cells can be used to see how the human body loses or gains these cells.
Moreover, this also makes it easier for them to know the type of blood cells that are coming and going int the body. Keeping this in mind, one can easily allow children to know the elements which are the core functioning parts in this system.
The game also invites the children to engage and learn quickly though navigating the model. From recognizing the flow of oxygenated blood and addressing arteries and veins carrying different blood types, children will be able to know as well as remember the functionality of the system.
How Does It Help?
- Helps remove the boredom from the traditional model of a human circulatory system
- Engages children in recognizing different processes effectively
- Students can navigate using blood cells of each process that will help them test their learning abilities
- Boosts mental perceiving power; children will know the functionality based on the idea of the circulatory system game that helped them recognize each part.
- Empowers them to assess the outcomes of the process if some kind of alteration occurs.
- Urges them to visualize the model on their bodies, which gives them a better understanding of what they are studying
Concept: Blood Circulation
Grade level: 7 to 10